Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Braces, Singing and Dancing!

I got spacers in for my braces this morning. It hurts really bad and I was not able to eat my dinner because it hurts too much to chew. I asked my mom if Hitler put braces on people's teeth as a torment device. She said, "Um, hm." I don't know quite what she meant by that. She was probably asleep when she said that because she stayed up reading "Twilight" all night.
I went to my school's choir concert tonight. They dedicated "Like a Bridge Over Troubled Water" to the boy who died in a car accident that was in our school. A lot of my friends were performing at the choir concert. My favorite song they performed was done by the show choir and was called "Thriller." They had really good soloists and the dance was cool. My dad said "Thriller" was written by Michel Jackson, the guy whose nose is falling off. It would be funny if Michel Jackson's nose fell off in the middle of a concert.
I am probably going to the Halloween dance tomorrow. I hope I don't scare off too many people with my dancing!

3 comments:

Heather Piper said...

I had braces too, kiddo. You're right! THEY HURT! Hang in there!

Anonymous said...

Hi Rian,
Polly and Jessie say that brace spacers are even worse than things that Hitler came up with. They feel for you, but say to tell you that it is all worth it, eventually, even though it does not seem like it now.
Now, about your mother, why was the policeman giving her a warning? Did she take off all her clothes and run around the neighborhood again?
Love, Aunt Mary Lynn

JesFeathers said...

They ARE worse than hitler, my mom used to take me to the mall after getting them tightend. What a jip, by the time we where there for 10 min we had raging headaches and couldent even eat our tasty mall food. D: